Barbecue or BBQs are more than a kitchen utensil, barbecues are meetings with friends, family and smiles of sunny afternoons, a good meal and beers in the sun. If you are a lover of the world of barbecues, this is your website.
We will show you all the tricks, models and recipes to make your barbecue the cherry on top of a perfect day.
Analysis of the best barbecues of 2020
Barbecues catalog at the best price:
What is your ideal barbecue?
There is an infinite number of models so it is normal that you do not know which barbecue to buy that best suits your needs. In TheBarbecue.Store we have classified them so you can find what you are looking for.
We show you the features and the best offers of barbecues of the main brands of the sector.
Types and models of barbecue: Pros and Cons
You can find the barbecue you need according to the following criteria:
- Depending on its fuel, such as gas, wood or firewood and coal. Undoubtedly the main factor since it directly affects both the use and maintenance and the taste of your barbecues.
- You can also look for barbecues according to their materials, so you can find site barbecues, prefabricated or stainless steel.
- Another way of classifying barbecues is according to the use you are going to give them, such as indoor barbecues, garden barbecues, or portable ones.
- Finally, barbecues can be classified by their manufacturers, among which brands such as Walmart, Costco, HomeDepot, Lowe’s, Walgreens, Kroger, Target, Best Buy and many others stand out.
- Another criteria that we should not forget is the price, we will show you the best barbecues according to their quality/price ratio, the most economical offers that you can find in a selection made in various online barbecue stores.
We will help you find that perfect barbecue that bears your name and with which you will share so many good times and meals!
Guides for you to become a barbecue expert:
Our latest barbecue recipes
Making a barbecue is not just putting all the meat on the grill, we show you the best recipes, spices, sauces and cuts to make your barbecues unforgettable.
Do you know the difference between a barbecue and a grill?
This is the first question you should ask yourself, and don’t worry if you don’t know the answer because confusing them is a very common mistake. The difference between a barbecue and a grill is called a lid: the barbecue has a lid, the grill does not. It is that simple.
- This lid gives the barbecue a versatility of cooking uses that grills do not have. For example, barbecues can be used as an oven to get a less charred and deeper preparation, this often feels like the best way to cook large pieces.
- This lid also does not allow the food to acquire a more smoky flavor and aroma, because the smoke in the grills rises while in the barbecues we can keep it in contact with the food for longer.
- Finally, the lid allows for a safer shutdown because the lid protects the coals and wood from the wind, thus preventing possible sparks or embers from flying and causing unwanted fires.
Remember: with the grills, you must always turn off the coals with water, with the barbecues, you can close the lid and enjoy a quiet table.
Which fuel is better: coal, gas or wood?
We recommend reading this article: What is the best charcoal for barbecues.
Every fuel has its advantages and disadvantages. For example, butane gas has the advantage of being comfortable and easy to use, both in its ignition and flame control.
However, real barbecue lovers prefer wood or charcoal. There are many types of woods and charcoal that we can use for our barbecues, and in many cases, they will determine the flavor and aroma that the food will acquire.
Among the most commonly used woods for cooking on barbecues, we find wood from holm oak, olive tree, oak, orange tree, beech and ash, among others. But…
Attention! Toxic woods for cooking on grills or barbecues
This is something that not everyone knows and that can turn an afternoon of joy into a nightmare of headaches. There are woods that should NEVER be used to cook food, among these are fig wood, as well as wood treated with paints or varnishes, since the combustion of these chemicals can be dangerous to our health.
In TheBarbecue.Store we have created in-depth articles for each of them, but the undisputed king of barbecues is the charcoal. This vegetable biomass does not pollute and is ecological, and the embers they produce have the characteristic of generating a uniform and durable heat ideal for cooking meat, fish or vegetables.
The vegetable coal has many variants according to the wood of origin as well as its process of carbonization, we can find coals of white quebracho, coconut fiber, oak, among many others.
The mineral coal is in disuse due to its high pollutants and we do not recommend its use.
Buying a barbecue online has never been so easy
From TheBarbecue.Store we want to make it easy for you. We dedicate a lot of time to analyze and compare all models and types of barbecues to be able to offer you truthful and useful opinions so that you know which barbecue to buy according to your needs.
In addition, we provide you with the best information in the sector with guides, tutorials, recipes and reviews of the best barbecues on the market.
The result of this exhaustive analysis and comparison of all the barbecues on the market leads us to the next step: finding the best prices on the market for you. On our website, you will find a wide range of barbecues of all types: charcoal, wood, smokeless, cheap… Discover them and choose your perfect barbecue!